How to utilize the Neti Pot?
1. Pick the right area: You can utilize your neti pot over a sink or bowl; in the shower; or outdoors. (A drip of water will be streaming out of your nose, so this isn't something to do on the sofa.) Have some Kleenex close by.
2. Please clean your hands and rinse the device. Fill the Neti Pot with 240 ml (8 oz.) of warm pure water, filtered water or formerly boiled water. Use warm water. Check the temp by putting a drop on your lower arm, or take a sip. If it's comfortable, you're great.
3. If you utilize a pre-packed NetiPot Saline option, just stir it into the warm water. If making your own, utilize the ratio of 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of salt to two cups of water. This leads to the body's own saline provision of 0.9%. Stir it well into the warm water.
4. Simply lean over your bowl or sink, tilt the head sideways so your face is horizontal, place the neti pot spout into the upper nostril. Make sure the spout is totally placed so water can not leak out that nostril. Open your mouth and breathe through your mouth while you gently pour. RELAX. Press the water control button at the bottom to allow the option to gently flow until the option starts draining pipes from the opposite nasal passage.
5. Blow your nose gently without pinching your nose completely because this will use pressure on your eardrums. If bearable, smell in any residual option remaining in your nasal passage once or two times prior to blowing your nose because this might clear out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage. Sometimes, some option will reach the back of your throat, so please spit it out.
6. Now repeat actions 4 and actions 5 on your other nasal passages. If there is any option left over, please discard it. We advise you make a fresh option each time you rinse. Rinse once or two times a day OR as directed by your physician.
Neti pots are used to perform saline nasal irrigation, a process best recommended for treating symptoms of sinusitis, hay fever, nasal allergies, cold and flu.
Product size: 25.5 x 6.5cm (L*W) Package includes:1*body machine, 1*adult head, 1*child head
Nasal Wash Pot is designed based on human nasal internal physiological structure characteristic, experts suggest to clean the nasal cavity regularly
The Nasal Wash Pot helps to remove dirt, pollenm postoperative residue, dust, etc. it is a practical product for individual daily nasal care